Saturday, August 12, 2017

Kinda classy, kinda hood

  

There are some days when you don't feel like doing anything. I would be so happy right now if I could be in my bed with my stuffed animals (I'm still a kid, yes - no shame, haha) with fan blowing in my face. But instead I'm sitting in a hot store and waiting for costumers to come. I'm just waiting for time to pass. But isn't this something that we do every day? We just wait. We are waiting for perfect moment to wear something, we are waiting for the perfect time to kiss someone - maybe even for the first time, we are waiting for the perfect time to tell someone we love them. Why are we waiting? We really should stop waiting for things to happen and live life to the fullest. 


So, wear this perfect skirt that you bought a long time ago today, kiss someone, tell them you love them, make stupid things, drink too much wine, book a flight to destination that you wanted to go for such a long time... just live life! 
I will... just as soon as my shift today will be over, haha. 


Wearing:
Shirt: Oviesse
Skirt: New Yorker
Shoes: Primark
Purse: Deichmann


What about you, are you gonna life your life to the fullest? Because you should. Every one should.

Kisses,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Wearable technology + app + Large data analysis platform = health care industry reformer
    JOIN/BUY : https://my.worldgn.com/store/wen7618

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3