Tuesday, July 25, 2017

10 facts about me + sporty outfit from Mariborsko Pohorje



10 facts about me:

1. My zodiac sign is Capricon and I have typical behavior of Capricorns. Most people think that I'm a total bit*h because I can come off as cold person. Can't help it if I have a resting bit*h face. Actually I love to smile and I would do anything for my loved ones. And actually I'm pretty polite. ๐Ÿ‘‘

2. I love my hair and I don't want people to touch them. My haircut is my signiture look and I don't think I would be me without it. ๐Ÿ‘ฑ


3. I love animals. Currently I own a rabbit and a cat. I'm also feeding 4 mini cats that are lost in the woods (crazy cat lady much, haha). Some day I want to own a goat. Like really want to own a goat. They are so cute. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ

4. I have food on my mind 24/7, but because of my gluten and milk intolerance my life turned upside down when it comes to food. Now I'm eating much healthier than I ever did before, but I'm still not a big fan of healthy food, haha. Chocolate bananas and ฤevapฤiฤi are my absolute fave! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ


5. I really love pink color, but I really don't wear it much. I prefer wearing black, white or gray clothes. But everything else it has to be pink. ๐Ÿ’•

6. I love summer (long summer nights, hot days, tanned skin, salty hair ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…), but I really don't like winter (cold weather, 15 layers of clothes, puddles of snow - it's a no from me  ⛄❆❄)



7. I love short trips and long vacations. I love new places and exploring them. When I come home it always feels like I have world in my pocket. ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ
My biggest wish is to go to Ireland. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

8. I can be a total party girl or a total loner. There are days that I will just stay in bed and go nowhere, but there are also days that I need to go somewhere and party for 3 days in a row. ๐Ÿธ
I'm a beer ๐Ÿบ and wine ๐Ÿท girl.


9. I still believe in chivalry and romance. I love long walks under the stars. Materialistic things don't impress me, but someones soul does. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’–

10. I'm actually still quite a child and I can't sleep without my plush bear. ๐Ÿผ 
I also love unicorns, glitters, flamingos and anything girly. I even love Hello Kitty. So what - never lose your inner child. ✋✌


These pictures were taken at Mariborsko Pohorje. Pretty nature and nice view. It's worth visiting if you are in Slovenia. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Wearing: 
Jumpsuit - Oviesse (currently discounted)
Sneakers - Deichmann
Purse - Primark

I would be happy to hear some facts about you! ๐Ÿ’–

Kisses,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3