Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Outfit post: Pretty in pink


Hello my loves!
Sometimes I can dress up like a total bad ass and sometimes I just want to be a princess for a day (or two, or forever haha). I really like wearing big and fluffy skirts. They make me feel safe and girly and I can eat as much as I want to while wearing them, haha. I need them mooooore. (:




There's nothing much going on in my life right now. I can even say that my life right now is pretty much boring and I'm waiting all week for weekend to begin. I really need some party and some wine. :P



wearing:
tee & purse from Primark
flats from New Yorker
skirt from Oviesse
handmade necklace by Drobcene stvari Katie



Have a nice day.

Kisses,
J.

P.S.: If you liked this post feel free to comment (no bad vibes!) or share it. <3

1 comment:

  1. Kakšno luštno krilo <3
    xx
    Sasha
    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3