Sunday, October 26, 2014

Perfection

I can't believe that it's already end of October and that autumn is really here. This year went by so fast... Oh well, I can't wear just a blazer outside anymore, because frankly I'm freezing even in my winter coat. You haven't seen it yet... I have bought it a month ago. I was looking for a perfect coat for a long time, but I didn't have any luck and I was scared that this year again I won't find it and that my old coat won't serve me well this winter again. As you can see my fear was unnecessary. I think that this coat is perfect. It has some leather details, big collar and it fits my body. I really don't like oversized coats. 

*Coat is from H&M.

I have found a perfect autumn leather (artificial!) jacket as well. It has enchanted me with its quilted fabric and gold chains and I think that the color of it is very autumn. I think this jacket is fabulous and in time with the trends.

*random shop in Slovenia

Did you find your perfect coat/jacket already?
Kisses,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3