Monday, September 1, 2014

Casual white




At the moment I'm just lying in my bed, listening to Skillet- Fire and Fury (It's one of my favorite songs. It has amazing lyrics!) and writing this blog post. I know that this post will be about my outfit, but I'm not sure what I want to write about it today.

Lately I just love simple and casual outfits. I just add them the "IT" piece with a statement necklace or some other detail. This one is really simple with not too, but still elegant white tee, light jeans, some kind of all star shoes, big bag with special kind of material on leather and with gold details and my fab new necklace. :)







*wearing: tee: New Yorker, jeans: H&M, bag: Two Way, shoes: Deichmann, necklace: eBay

Outside it feels like it's already autumn and that's why I'm already wearing darker lipsticks and make up. I love this almost violet one (it's from Essence - 09 Wear Berries!). :)



Oh god, I'm really gonna miss summer days and nights. What about you?
Kisses,
J.

7 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this outfit. I adore your bag and the necklace is such a nice accent piece.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julija! I'm agree with you and your casual outfit: this rainy season is only for casual look based on jeans!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, my sweetheart!

    Happy Blogging,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps. New post - Balance Blog life with Real Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3