Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Travel: Lloret de Mar diary

Hola!

My vacation is already over and I really had a blast. I didn't party as much as I thought that I will, but anyway I came home with some wonderful memories. I hope that someday I will be able to repeat this trip and return to SPAIN <3. First I wanted to show you some pictures from Lloret de Mar. The beach, the sea, clubs, little shops, sun, nice weather, great breakfast and dinner... all those words come to my mind when I think about this city (or should I say summer resort?). Anyway it was wonderful <3





*yuuumy, after eight ice cream :3




* I finally found my castle <3


My next post: Travel: Barcelona diary is coming soon!
Stay tuned.
Besitos,
J.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3